Do you have a lovely little house with the dream garden? Having a house with a pretty garden is indeed a dream for many; and, if you have it, why don’t you make it a slice of heaven for yourself? From spending a lazy Sunday afternoon to hosting tea parties for your friends and having gala barbecues, a garden can indeed have a lot if you design it well.
And, if you are thinking about the perfect furniture for your garden, we have some amazing solutions right here for you —
A Sun Umbrella Over Smart Wooden Chairs and Tables Work Wonders: From chitchatting with your friends over tea and brownies to making your children do their homework, this space can be your own sweet garden den! Although you may have contemporary stylish furniture for the same space but relegating to the simple, wooden ones induce a charming vintage air, and make the place look wonderful. Have the table umbrella a similar wooden stalk for better aesthetic approach. Choose the best at the wholesale furniture Canada stores nearest to you for better deals.
Bring on the Hammock: Be it for the kids or for yourself, a hammock can literally lighten the air and brighten the scene for the best. Yes; you may go for the tradition hammocks that you get near the pools or at the beaches, but if you can afford to go a bit more stylish, get stylish geometrical hanging hammocks. Cover them with curtains if you please, place lots of colorful cushions, and make it a home outside your home!
Garden Igloos are so IN: Yes; you have heard us right! We are talking about the garden igloos that are much en vogue in Canada. It lets you snuggle in during the winters, and admire the outside view. Have in a couple of sofas and a coffee table for spending lovely dinner times with your loved one! If you are fond of trees and plants, you may place the igloo right amidst the trees, beside the pool for a vivid “me-time” always and forever!
An Outdoor Log Swing Seals the Deal: Nothing can beat the charming and relaxing effect that a neat and smart log swing provides. Relax alone with a book or with your special one while admiring the beauty of your garden in these log swings. You can custom make these log swings, too, from the wholesale furniture Canada sellers!
Continue reading 4 Must Have Outdoor Garden Furniture
Studio apartments are simply the working of a genial mind, isn’t it? Perfect for a single person or a couple, these studio apartments allow you to be at ease, comfortable, and make your own little space the coziest one ever. However, more than often, a studio apartment is thought of as a bachelor’s den, and not suitable for the perfect couple.
If you think so, too, let us change your notion by providing you some furniture tactics that will help you do up your studio apartment in the most perfect way—
- Keep the Bed Simple and Cozy: Don’t use a four-poster bed or anything lavish if you’re living in a tiny apartment or a studio apartment. Keep it stylish and cozy, and preferably in lighter hues. You can also put curtains around your bed to present to you that amazing tranquil space that everyone looks forward to in a home! You may check out amazing beds at the wholesale furniture manufacturer stores for getting most value for money.
- Double Your Bookshelf as the Work Table: If you are fighting for space, you can look for bookshelves that double as amazing computer or laptop tables. They are more compact compared to the other bookshelves, and allow you maximum utility without having to have elaborate set up!
- Sliding Doors to Bathrooms Cut Down the Spatial Issues: Sliding doors allow you to save up on space compared to the swing doors. This is the reason nowadays most wardrobes come with this systems. And, if you’re staying in a studio apartment, employ this effect in your bathroom doors, too, and save up on space without giving up on the style statement!
- Add Vintage Chests to your Collection: Living in a studio apartment doesn’t mean you can’t go classy. In fact, sometimes vintage stuff helps you cut the cramp for space to a great level. For example, you can add a vintage chest to your collection, and double it as a coffee table, too! The idea is to involve the furniture in more than one purpose—the better you do this, the more space you get!
- Add Couch Cum Beds to your Collection: While selecting for couches, you can get the dual purpose couches which swivels into beds. This allows you to have more space to yourself, and make your tiny apartment look bigger and neater! Visit wholesale furniture manufacturer stores for better deals on amazing varieties!
Continue reading 5 Furniture Tricks for Your Studio Apartment